The ROSÉ is Ultradynamico's first offering and the mainstay of their line. Double it up for optimal traction off-road or pair it with their CAVA in the rear to drift the corners a bit more.
- JFF means Just For Fun, but not ONLY for fun- these tires are equally equipped for long days locked in the pain dungeon as they are for a Sunday tour of Portland's vegan doughnut shoppes.
- JFF is our most accessible offering; think of it as the industry standard in terms of casing and rubber spec. This is approachable luxury- the cubic zirconia of our catalogue.
- Handles both pavement and dirt like a skilled musician handles a Stradivarius
- Carbon compound for longer tread life on pavement
- JFF more durable casing than our RACE offerings. Fixing flats, while character building, has never been fun
- Zero sidewall protection and no puncture protection on top for premium terrain massaging ride quality
- Exotic file undertread revealed after ~1000k of use (unlike you, this tire gets faster with age)
- Tubeless compatible
- Continuous center tread for optimal propulsion
- Aeronautically designed delta knob pattern for superior braking traction during gravel re-entry
- Tires packaged and sold individually
- 650b x 47.99mm and 700c x42.??
- 515g and 485g