Returns and Exchanges
For domestic orders - see international policy below
At Dismount we want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you are not, we will happily accept your return within 30 days of delivery (please see our list of final sale products below). If you have any questions or concerns about your order, don't hesitate to reach out via email or phone and we will be happy to help!
To initiate a return, please contact us at email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number and product name
- Reason for return
- Please note if the product you received is damaged, defective, or incorrect
- All returns require a return authorization number. Once your return is approved, this will be provided.
The returned items must be in excellent, new condition. This includes:
- all original labels and tags
- in original packaging including poly bags
- overall cleanliness
- any returns made that do not follow the above guidelines are subject to a restocking fee.
Returns are accepted both in store and by mail. Return shipping on online orders will be at the expense of the buyer unless the item is damaged, defective, or incorrect. Please ship to:
Dismount Bike Shop 936 St Clair Ave WestToronto, OntarioM6C 1C8
Once received and inspected, you will receive notification of your refund.
To simplify and expedite the process of exchange, please follow the steps to return your item and then purchase the correct item in a separate order.
Final Sale Policy
While we try to keep our Returns Policy flexible, there are some items we do not accept for return or exchange unless the product is defective, or incorrect. If an item you're looking at is on the list, give us a shout via phone or email and we'll be happy to help you make an informed purchase.
The following items are not eligible for a refund OR exchange:
- All products marked as "sale" or from our sale collection
- All products purchased using price matching or a discount code
- Electronics (including but not limited to inReach Mini, all Wahoo, Garmin and Karoo cycling computers, sensors, and accessories)
- Products associated with hygiene (including but not limited to underwear, liner shorts, chamois cream, water bottles, hydration bladders)
- Nutritional and food products
All International orders are final sale and not eligible for returns or exchanges.
International customers are responsible for all taxes and customs duties on arrival.
Price Protection Policy
Just like the seasons, prices can change.. and we've got your back! If you make a purchase in-store or on Dismountbikeshop.com and see a lower price for the same item within 14 days, we're more than happy to make good on the sale price. We'll issue you a credit for the price difference in the form of a gift card, which can be used for future purchases. To qualify for price protection, the item must meet the following criteria:
- The item on sale must match the same make, model, year, size, and color as the one you originally purchased.
- The initial purchase must have been made at the full regular price, without any discounts, discount codes, or promotions applied.
- Please note that bicycles are excluded from this policy.
- Shipping costs and labor charges are not eligible for price protection.
- Price adjustments won't apply to flash sales, exclusive brand promotions beyond Dismount's control, or major annual sales events such as Black Friday and Boxing Day.
- Once a price adjustment is made, the adjusted items are no longer eligible for returns.
- We are unable to retroactively apply discount codes.
Please be aware that our ability to honor sale prices may vary based on brand and dealer agreements, and such decisions are made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of Dismountbikeshop.com.
If you meet the criteria for a price adjustment, please get in touch with our Online Support team for assistance!