Kestrel Handlebar Bag
The Kestrel Handlebar Bag is the perfect cockpit setup for adventurous day trips on pavement, gravel, or dirt! Why the accolades? It’s easy to attach to the bicycle, features interior and exterior zip pockets, is the ideal size, and is MOLLE compatible. Need we say more? The Kestrel is purpose-built for handlebar functionality and is elevated by its modularity: Add up to two accessory bags, the Sidekick Stem Pouch and/or the Rando Pocket, onto the back of the bag for even more carrying capacity.
The Kestrel Handlebar Bag is made out of recycled polyester and contains roughly 5 plastic bottles rescued from polluted rivers.
- Includes a pair of 9″ Swift Straps
- Simple head tube attachment
- Exterior Coverlight™ lash tabs
- Lash points for bedroll straps on top/bottom of rear panel
- Internal and exterior zip pockets
- Integrates with the Sidekick Stem Pouch
- Integrates with the Rando Pocket
- Measurements: 10”w x 5”h x 3”d
- Capacity: 2L
- Weight: 6 oz
- ECOPAK™ EPLX400
- Water Resist Zipper
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia out of recycled materials