Sale Sold out
Regular price $210.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
At a compact 6L, the Catalyst Pack has easily made its way onto Swift's top-seller list as a go-to-gravel-adventure-bag. Riders with less clearance and narrow handlebars now have a stellar option for stowing gear on their handlebars and under the saddle.
The Catalyst Pack is made out of recycled polyester and contains roughly 10 plastic bottles rescued from polluted rivers.
- Challenge Sailcloth recycled polyester bag cloth rip stop (450D)
- Flap lined with TPU coated 70D nylon ripston for excellent water resistance
- 400 D Packcloth Lining throughout the body
- HDPE insert in body to help shape and stablize your load
- Interior features one-handed drawcord closure with additional compression strap to compact your load.
- Flap features small zipper pocket, webbing daisy chains for additional lash points, and reflective detailing
- D rings for off-bike shoulder strap compatibility
- Comes with a foam spacers and 9″ Swift Straps
- Redwood EPLX400 only features new flap construction with integrated D rings and a widened zipper pocket entry. Interior cinch closure features the Cyberian Cordlock with one handed Open & Close cinch.
|Dimensions||11”w x 7”h x 6”d|
|Built With||ECOPAK™ EPLX400
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia out of recycled materials.