The Ardea Pack is a bicycle handlebar bag that converts into a kick-ass hip pack. The transformation is as simple as it is genius. Add to the Adrea Pack’s 2.5 Liter capacity by attaching the Sidekick Stem Pouch and/or the Rando Pocket to the hip stabilizers of the Ardea when it’s in hip-pack mode. The Ardea Pack is an excellent accessory for mountain biking, gravel rides, tooling around in town, and the world-traveler.
The Ardea Pack is made out of recycled polyester and contains roughly 8 plastic bottles rescued from polluted rivers.
- Convertible hip pack design
- Integrates with the Sidekick Stem Pouch and the Rando Pocket
- Main pocket has internal zipper and organizing pockets
- Exterior front zipper pocket
- Gatekeeper clip attachment buckles for fast attachment
- Breathable spacer mesh backing
|Waist Belt Sizing||26" to 51"|
|Built With||ECOPAK™ EPLX400
Made in Surabaya, Indonesia and Seattle, WA out of recycled materials