Snowqualmie Pass 700 x 44
All-road tires don’t get any better than this! We name our tires after the passes in the Cascade Mountains that inspire them: Snoqualmie Pass was the route of the Olympian Hiawatha express train to Seattle. Today, a trail heads up the pass, with spectacular views as you traverse the old railroad trestles. You’ll enjoy the speed and grip of the supple casing on the paved sections of the climb, and the large air volume will have you float over the rough gravel rather than grind through it.
The Standard casing is our more affordable option: comfortable and fast, yet also strong to withstand considerable abuse. The Extralight casing takes the performance, comfort and feel of your bike to an entirely new level. The Endurance casing is reinforced for extra sidewall protection and puncture resistance, while retaining the speed and comfort for which Rene Herse tires are famous. The Endurance Plus casing provides the ultimate in sidewall protection for extremely tough conditions.
The Snoqualmie Pass is tubeless-compatible. For tubeless set up, we recommend Panaracer Seal Smart tubeless tire sealant.
- TECHNICAL SPECS
- Clincher, folding bead
- Maximum pressure with tubes: 75 psi (5.2 bar)
- Maximum recommended pressure – tubeless: 60 psi (4 bar)
- Actual width on 20 mm rim (internal): approx. 42 mm
- Actual width on 23 mm rim (internal): approx. 43 mm
- Extralight casing: +1 mm width
- Tubeless: +0.5 mm width
- Recommended rim: 17 - 32 mm (inner width; hookless: +1 mm)
- Supple casing
- Tan sidewalls
- 375 g
- Ultra-light, ultra-supple casing
- The ultimate in speed and comfort
- Black or tan sidewalls
- 330 g