Shimano's gravel racing RX series are designed for all-day riding comfort and performance with reliable walking stability for quick stops at checkpoints. Optimally balanced for stiffness and walkability, the Shimano RX6 gravel bike shoes have carbon-reinforced soles that offer race-level rigidity for pedaling performance on day-long rides.
- Carbon-reinforced sole provides race-level rigidity for enduring pedaling performance on day-long rides.
- Wide outsole pattern with TPU lugs for optimal on- and off-the-bike comfort and performance.
- System engineered with SPD pedals for maximum pedaling efficiency and stability.
- Lightweight gravel-race-inspired outsole.
- BOA® L6K dial allows quick and precise micro-adjustment.
Surround wrapping upper pattern balances holding power and comfort.
- 2-hole cleat design compatible with SPD, Time Mountain, Look Mountain, and Crankbrothers
|Best Use||Gravel Cycling
|Midsole||Carbon Fiber Reinforced Nylon|
|Footwear Closure||BOA® L6K dial|
||1 lb. 3.3 oz.|