Old Man Mountain
Divide Fat Rack
Divide Fat Rack
Sale Sold out
Regular price $337.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
Old Man Mountain racks are the most versatile racks available. Capable of mounting to full-suspension mountain bikes, gravel bikes, road bikes, fat bikes, even tri-bikes if that’s what you’re in to.
Tested and trusted in the most extreme environments on earth (they’re still trying to get NASA to take them to the moon). These racks have helped riders traverse Iceland in bitter cold winters, carried the gear of countless GDMBR riders, and circumnavigated the globe. The only remaining question is where will it go with you?
- The Divide Fat fits up to 26×5” or 27.5×4.6” tires.
- Front or rear mountable.
- Made from 6061 aluminum the racks are lightweight, stiff, and strong.
- The main rack frame is made of 1/2″ (13 mm) diameter tubing for durability, and the pannier rails are 3/8″ (10 mm) diameter to fit all panniers.
- The low pannier rail makes it a breeze to load and unload panniers with gear lashed to the deck.
- The deck measures 5.1″ x 12″ (130 mm x 306 mm)
- The deck includes slots for easily lashing gear in place and holes for mounting a light.
- The dropouts are height adjustable to keep the weight loaded low on the bike and fit a wide range of tire sizes.
- The Divide Fat come standard, eyelet mount ready with optional fit kits available for thru axle or QR mounting.
- The Divide has a load capacity of 55lbs when eyelet mounted. For more adventurous endeavors we offer thru axle or QR Fit Kits, that mount the rack to the axle and increase the load capacity to a whopping 70lbs!
- Powder coated a sleek and refined shade of black
- Made in Taiwan
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware
- Lifetime warranty!