Mavic AllRoad S DCL HG11
The best wheel choice for riding unpredictable roads is one you can fully trust and forget. That’s the Allroad S. A perfect choice for gravel rides, road rambles, bikepacking trips or fast daily commutes, it’s 100g lighter than its predecessor, the Allroad.
The lightweight aluminum rims are plenty wide (22mm internal) and compatible with tubeless tires from 28mm to 64mm for a smooth, efficient ride quality. Our UST system has been improved with a new rim bed shape that makes it easier than ever to install and change tires. Fore technology attaches the spokes to the rim without the need to drill the upper rim bed, so no tape is required. No hassles, no added weight.
Our new Infinity hub platform optimizes spoke lacing with highly controlled tension for maximum power transfer, and the Instant Drive 360 freewheel, coupled with our automatic bearing preload adjustment (QRM Auto), provides fast engagement, stiffness and added durability.
Matte painted hubs, invisible rim welding and deep black spokes give this wheelset a premium look that stands out from the crowd. The wheels use center-lock brake rotor compatibility and are available with Shimano or SRAM XD-Road driver bodies and can convert to Campagnolo with an optional driver body. The front hub is a 12mm thru-axle that can convert to 15mm or quick release. The rear is a 12x142 and can also convert to quick release.
- Material: Maxtal
- Height: 22 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Tire: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x22TSS ROAD
- Hookless profile
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Infinity Hub
- Instant Drive 360
- QRM Auto
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide