Waterproof outdoor glove with touch function.
Good grip and protection from rain and wind – with Hestra’s CZone Contact Glove bad weather doesn’t need to mean getting frozen on a summer day in the mountains, or wherever your outdoor plans take you. This supple 5-finger glove is sewn in flexible stretch fabric with a waterproof and breathable membrane that keeps the hand comfortably dry. The palm is in hardwearing synthetic suede with a grip-friendly print and touchscreen-compatible material on thumb and index finger. Soft microfleece inside and a neoprene cuff that comfortably encases the wrist. A handy, versatile companion when walking, cycling, fishing and on all kinds of open air adventures in spring, summer and autumn.
- Versatile touchscreen gloves for outdoor recreation.
- CZone membrane stops wind and wet getting in while allowing moisture to escape.
- Backhand in weather-resistant, breathable stretch polyamide.
- Palm in synthetic polyester/polyurethane suede (Duratan).
- Grip-friendly print on palm.
- Touchscreen-compatible material on thumb and index finger.
- Soft polyester microfleece liner.
- Reflective print on logo.
- Comfortable neoprene cuff.
- Elasticated wrist.
||Bike | MTB | Outdoor | Hiking | Powerwalk | Everyday winter | Hunting & fishing|
|Details||Elastic at wrist | Grip print in palm | Neoprene cuff | Touch screen compatible|
|Attached Lining||Brushed polyester|
Reflective polyamide fabric | Hestra flextron softshell 4-way stretch | Duratan
Size Guide |
Unisex size guide: Measure the circumference of your hand with a tape measure or a string and a ruler. The size guides are based on average hand dimensions. The sizes should therefore only be seen as a recommendation. If you are in between two unisex sizes we recommend that you normally choose the larger one. Junior size 7 and unisex size 7 is not the same size as they follow different size ranges.
|Glove size (inches)||6||7||8||9||10||11|