The C19 is the waterproof Cambium saddle designed for the more upright riding position, perfect for commuting in the city or touring abroad and ready for all rides, all weathers.
- Cambium saddles are made from flexible natural rubber, harvested from trees.
- Designed to absorb shocks and smooth out the ride.
- Provides natural comfort for the duration of the ride in all conditions, over all terrain, performing consistently over time and through constant use.
- Rubber is a natural substance that reacts to and follows the rider's movements.
- A single cut out helps make our Carved saddles more flexible and better able to reduce anatomical discomfort.
- Vulcanised Natural Rubber Saddle Top
- Flexible and Robust Touring Surface
- UV + Abrasion-Resistant Waterproof Nylon Top
- Nose-piece and Saddle Plate in Fibreglass-Reinforced Nylon
- Durable, Anodised Aluminium Rivets
- Tubular Steel Rails
- Casual Touring
- Upright cycling in the city
- All weather conditions