Lightweight and nimble, the Coho XC single-wheel bike trailer brings durability and thoughtful design to gear-hauling for bikepacking, touring and singletrack riding. The adjustable yoke allows for simple, tool-free adjustment and installation on hub widths of 126-197mm. The height adjustable kickstand holds the trailer in place and bike upright, while the quick release handle allows you to disconnect the trailer with one hand. The single-wheel means the Coho XC will follow you anywhere your adventure leads. Accessories your Coho XC with the Coho Pannier Rack and Coho Dry Bag.
Axle sold separately. Burley Ballz Axle is required for use. Please consult Burley's Coho XC Axle Guide for help in selecting the correct axle for your bicycle.
- Coil-spring suspension stabilizes the trailer and gear, reducing structural stress and creating a smoother ride on rough terrain.
- Hitching system allows for quick and easy installation and removal from a wide range of bike types.
- Adjustable width yoke allows for simple, tool-free adjustment and installation on a wide range of hub widths (126-197mm).
- Burley Ballz™ dual ball hitch lets the yoke snap quickly into place with dual locking cams. Axle sold separately.
- Release handle simultaneously disconnects both cam locks with one hand.
- Height-adjustable kickstand holds trailer and bike upright for easy loading and unloading of cargo.
- Removable side panels.
- Cargo bay allows for 70+ liters of storage, with numerous points for strapping down additional gear.
- Plus compatible rear fork allows for two tire options (16” x 3” Plus size wheel and 16” x 2.125” off-road wheel). Off-road wheel included.
- Accessory mounts for bottle cages or other tools.
- Level frame and fender for securing long and oversized objects to trailer.
- Tool-free takedown: quickly disassembles into compact footprint for storage and travel.
- Kickstand, side panels and cargo net are included.
- Flag holder doubles as bottle opener.
- Single wheel provides slimmer profile, allowing access on narrow single-track and lower rolling resistance.
- Customizable setup with optional accessories: The Coho Pannier Rack and Pannier Set provide additional capacity over the rear wheel. Stow gear in the Dry Bag and conquer snow and sand with the Coho 16+ Wheel.
- Frame is made of aluminum.
NOTE: Axle sold separately. Burley Ballz Axle is required for use. Please consult our Coho XC Axle Guide for help in selecting the correct axle for your bicycle. You will not be able to use your Coho XC until you purchase the correct axle.
In the Box│
- Side Panels
- Adjustable Kickstand
- Cargo Net
- Adjustable Width Yoke
- User manual