M's Thunder Pant
M's Thunder Pant
When it’s cold and wet, the only thing that can keep your lower half all day-dry is waterproof pant - a Thunder Pant, to be exact. The 7mesh Thunder Pant is a fully waterproof trail pant that wouldn’t stand out as being anything other than awesome adventure pants - until it rains.
7mesh made Thunder Pant with two different weights of GORE-TEX PRO fabric to offer impregnable water protection, best-in-class breathability and exceedingly high levels of durability in repeat friction areas like the seat and upper legs. And it’s built to put on while wearing shoes - even over other pants - thanks to the velcro-secured stretch fabric at the end of the legs, and watertight zippers. A fly-free front gives way to stretch panels and straightforward side buckles at the waist to help dial in a perfect fit.
To cater for different leg lengths, Thunder Pant features a trimmable cuff. If you need to shorten them, pull out some scissors and cut the cuffs along the pre-marked lines. Then ride and repeat until they’re the perfect length.
- Body - GORE-TEX® PRO 3L, 70d, 100% nylon plain weave, Microgrid backer
- Contrast - GORE-TEX® PRO 3L, 30d, 100% nylon plain weave, Microgrid backer
- Leg zips - #5 Watertight Vislon
- Trim-to-length inseam
- GORE-TEX® most rugged PRO fabric at seat and upper legs
- GORE-TEX® most breathable PRO at lower legs and waist
- Fully taped GORE-TEX® construction riding gusset construction (minimizes seams where pants typically fail)
- Watertight leg zippers for putting on with shoes and double slider for venting
- Integrated waist adjusters
- Watertight zippered pocket
- Articulated knees
- Large reflective details
- X-Small: 33" - 84cm
- Small: 34" - 86.5cm
- Medium: 35" - 89cm
- Large: 36" - 91.5cm
- X-Large: 37" - 94cm
- XX-Large: 38" - 96.5cm
- Thunder Pant's hem can be trimmed by up to 3" - 7.5cm
- Trimmed pants cannot be returned or exchanged
- Machine Wash 40'C
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low
- Iron Low
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Gore-Tex Product Care Page
Size Guide |
The Thunder Pant is Trim Fit. Designed to sit slightly off the body, Trim Fit products provide some room for light layering and feature mechanical (fabric) stretch or elastane, combined with articulated patterns.
For overshorts, pants and tights, the hip is the most crucial measurement to achieve the right fit. Consult the thigh measurement if the garment is skin or trim fit.