On wet winter roads, you want a tire you can trust to keep you upright. Latkat delivers predictable performance on cold, wet roads, thanks to our Gripkraft rubber compound. This compound provides extra grip and control in wet conditions, making Latkat one of the best road bike tires for winter riders.
- Siped and grooved tread grips well in wet conditions
- Gripkraft winter rubber compound boosts performance on wet roads
- Tubeless-ready for supple ride quality, more grip, and weight savings
- 60 TPI casing
- Bead-to-bead puncture protection means you won’t be changing flats in the cold
- We design 45NRTH tires for extreme winter cycling applications. We do not recommend this product be used with power assist bikes as the additional torque and system weight can lead to premature casing wear.
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim and tire compatibility before assembly or use
|Size||700 x 40|
|Bead||Tubeless Ready Folding|