Warwick - Durable
Warwick - Durable
Sale Sold out
Regular price $105.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
The Warwick is our progressive trail tire that’s versatile enough to handle stout XC terrain or enduro courses. Stepped center lugs and firm rubber reduce rolling resistance so you can carry speed. In corners and loose terrain, the large-multi-faceted lugs, open transition area, and softer rubber bite into the trail surface so you can throw yourself into turns with gusto. Two tire compound options (Fast and Grip) let you tailor your tire choice for the way you ride. Warwick balances control and speed for a fast, fun ride experience on many trail types. Tubeless ready.
- The 29 x 2.3" Warwick is a lower-volume version of its 2.5" counterpart to decrease weight and rolling resistance for a faster, more responsive ride experience.
- The 29 x 2.5" Warwick creates a large contact patch for maximum traction, and the added volume of the casing provides a supple ride.
- Durable Casing: This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
- Tubeless Ready: Teravail tubeless tires use a proprietary bead material and shape in order to create a strong, airtight seal between the tire and rim.
- Center lugs are angular and have stepped front faces for rolling efficiency; a flat face on the back of the center lugs boosts braking traction.
- The open transition area makes space for the shoulder and center lugs to dig into loose trails or grapple onto roots and rocks when climbing, and helps reduce rolling resistance.
- Side lugs are large and multi-faceted for consistent, supportive cornering on rocky, rooty, and loose trails.
- For rim compatibility and more details, go to Teravail's tech page.