Kessel - Durable
Kessel - Durable
The Kessel is Teravail's aggressive trail, all-mountain, and enduro tire. Tall, angular lugs, an open tread pattern, and dual-compound rubber work together for exceptional grip on loose, technical terrain. Ramped center lugs keeps rolling resistance low, while our Durable and Ultra-Durable casings with sidewall and puncture protection keep you rolling. Kessel delivers predictable performance as you push your limits. Tubeless ready.
- The 27.5 x 2.5” Kessel provides a satisfying balance of a large contact patch with lower weight and greater maneuverability compared to higher-volume casings.
- The 29 x 2.4” Kessel’s lower-volume casing reduces weight and produces a more responsive ride, without sacrificing grip.
- The 29 x 2.6” Kessel creates a larger contact patch for maximum traction, and the added volume of the casing provides a supple ride.
- Durable Casing: This construction consists of a robust woven nylon composite reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing within the tire’s sidewalls to prevent tearing and abrasions.
- Tubeless Ready: Teravail tubeless tires use a proprietary bead material and shape in order to create a strong, airtight seal between the tire and rim.
- Center lugs are tall, angular, and ramped in the front to keep rolling resistance low; a flat side on the back boosts braking traction. Siping conforms to the terrain for maximum traction, and wide spacing improves grip while shedding mud and debris.
- Alternating side lugs are angled to add traction in every direction; wide, parallel siping digs into loose trail surfaces while cornering.
- For rim compatibility and more details, go to Teravail's tech page.