Kortal Race MIPS
Description |Exceptional coverage, uninterrupted ventilation, a fully adjustable fit and integrated technology for enhanced safety. The MTB helmet where boundaries don't apply.
Complete protection for trail and enduro, the Kortal helmet provides lightweight, extended protection and a seamless fit with goggles. With extended protection zones and uninterrupted ventilation, you’ll find safety and comfort wherever you choose to ride, and however hard you push.
Certified for use with e-bikes, the helmet passes the Dutch NTA8776 standard, which tests helmets at higher impact speeds than for standard bicycle use. Currently, this is the only standard for e-bike helmets.
In a crash, the patented breakaway peak will snap away from the helmet, helping to protect against neck injury.
- Aramid Bridge: An aramid bridge improves the structural strength of the helmet, giving improved protection against penetration.
- Integra Mips: The latest technology from brain protection specialists Mips, which aims to enhance rotational impact protection.
- The Twiceme NFC Medical ID: Store your vital medical info and emergency contacts within the helmet so first responders can instantly get the information they need.
- Patended Breakaway Peak: A patented breakaway peak will snap off in a crash to enhance neck protection and reduce the chance of injury.
- twICEme® NFC Medical ID: The twICEme® NFC Medical ID gives instance access to vital medical and emergency contact details.
- RECCO® Reflector: A RECCO® Reflector helps rescue services easily and quickly locate you if something goes wrong
- Adjustable 360° Fit: A 360° adjustment system makes it easy to find a secure, comfortable fit
- E-bike Ready: Developed for use with e-bikes, the Kortal helmet meets the Dutch NTA 8776 e-bike helmet standard
- Goggle Compatible: The helmet gives a seamless fit with the POC Ora goggles, which fit underneath the peak when not in use
- Uninterrupted Ventilation: Design ensures goggle strap does not cover any ventilation ports
- Unibody Shell: The unibody shell enhances the structural integrity of the helmet
- EPS Liner: A lightweight EPS liner gives optimized protection
- Extended Protection: Extended zones around the temples and back of the head give extra protection in risk areas
Size Guide |