W's Sidewinder SL 35F/2C
W's Sidewinder SL 35F/2C
Traditional mummy bag designed for side sleepers.
Specifically designed for those who sleep on their sides, the patent pending Sidewinder Series was engineered to ensure warmth, comfort, and ease of use no matter which side you’re on. Constructed with features you expect from a traditional mummy bag with additional body mapped insulation to optimize warmth where you need it and minimize pressure points and other ‘side effects’. The Sidewinder SL is a side sleeper’s dream bag with technical features that roll seamlessly from one adventure to the next, and from one side to the other at night. Our Women’s specific bags differ in shape and fill weight with a less drastic taper from shoulders, to hips, to feet - reducing cold spots and creating more warmth where it counts.
- Women's bags are designed to contour to your figure for the most thermally efficient and comfortable night's sleep
- Specifically designed for women who sleep on their sides with a technical fit, patterned to move with you as you roll from one side to the other
- Close fitting, jacket-style hood keeps insulation close to the body without sacrificing mobility
- Keep pillow in place with unique Pillow Barn made of stretch mesh material with interior access from either side for easy adjustment
- Optimized warmth and minimized pressure points with body mapped insulation
- Improved shell fabric and lining with PFC-free water repellent finish
- Down fill with a PFC-free water repellent finish throughout the bag provides lofty warmth while synthetic insulation helps alleviate common pressure points in the hips and feet
- Optimized fit and thermally efficient footbox is patterned to mimic the shape of your foot position while lying on your side
- Smooth, quick zip with anti-snag locking zipper with no draft zipper garage, and long, ambidextrous zipper
- Easily adjust hood without unzipping using low-profile internal cordlock access
- Seal out drafts by cinching insulated tube along upper hood opening
- Hang dry or store bags with exterior loops
- Storage sack & stuff sack included
- Works with any pad size or style
|Fill Type||650 DownTek™ + FireLine™ Eco
||650 DownTek™ + FireLine™ Eco|
|Total Fill Weight||16.5oz
|Compressed Bag Size||5.5" x 6.5"
||6" x 7.5"
|Stuff Sack Size||14L 8" x 17.5"
||14L 8" x 17.5"
|Max User Height||5' 6"
- Shell: nylon ripstop featuring a PFC-free water repellent finish
- Lining: polyester taffeta featuring a PFC-free water repellent finish
- Primary Fill: 650 fill DownTek™ repels water while maintaining insulating value - bluesign® Certified PFC free water repellent chemistry
- Body Mapped Fill: FireLine™ ECO Synthetic Insulation, 100% post-consumer recycled polyester, featuring low-denier fibers that are tightly woven and provide high loft, compressibility, high weight-to-warmth ratio, and durability
- Keep your bag hanging if possible, or in its included mesh storage sack
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat sources
- Machine wash in a washing machine WITHOUT AN AGITATOR, agitators are likely to cause damage to your gear
- Oversized bags require oversized machines, you may need to go to a laundromat to wash your larger bags
- Wash on a warm, gentle cycle
- Use gear specific soap, we recommend Nikwax Down Wash Direct
- Rinse twice
- Tumble dry low heat with clean tennis balls
- Finish by drying on high heat in 5 minute intervals to loft down
- *Allow to cool between intervals to avoid damage to shell*
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean