Racing Aerobar Pack
Racing Aerobar Pack
The first streamlined handlebar bag designed specifically for aerobars and the demands of ultra-distance cycling competition and audax.
Mounting securely underneath aero bars, this pack provides streamlined storage for lightweight and compressible items. The perfect balance between carrying capacity and a minimal front profile, this aero bar bag is designed to provide additional storage without slowing you down.
A customizable attachment system ensures this pack is compatible with all bikepacking aero bars and an adjustable bungee tie down creates additional space between the aero bars for items that require quick access. The roll down closure provides flexible carrying capacity while minimizing the aero bar bag’s front profile and maintaining its slim design.
APIDURA RACING SERIES: The Apidura Racing Series is designed for the specific demands of ultra-distance competition and audax. Constructed from a bespoke ultralight laminate developed specifically for Apidura.
- Bikepacking aerobar optimized: customizable attachment points ensure compatibility with a wide range of setups
- Roll down closure for flexible carrying capacity
- Customizable bungee tie down to adapt for your load and available space
- Waterproof welded construction for guaranteed waterproofing, no matter the weather
- Versatile design to work with different cockpit arrangements
- High contrast reflective graphics to enhance visibility in all conditions
- Integrated light attachment point for increased visibility
- Precision Crafted using seam welding for unbeatable waterproofing. The aero bar bag uses technical materials and streamlined, ‘less is more’ design principles tailored to the demands of ultra-distance cycling competition and audax
- Hexalon to keep weight low and ensure the pack is waterproof
- Hypalon reinforced straps and attachment points to enhance durability
- Integrated polymer structure (42% recycled content)
- Elastic bungee tie down for lightweight additional storage
- Wash by hand, using a mild diluted soap if necessary. Afterwards, let it air dry. Do not machine wash, machine dry, or iron.