A versatile cargo cage that provides modular carrying capacity for two and three bolt accessory mounts.
The Innovation Lab Cargo Cage provides a secure mounting point for attaching bags and accessories using the bottle cage and accessory mounts commonly found on forks and downtubes.
The cargo cage features a two-bolt mounting plate complemented by an optional foot that can be used to extend the cage to fit three-bolt mounts and provide extra carrying capacity in either configuration.
A streamlined design ensures clearance for chainrings and crank arms and the universal strap attachment system creates versatility whether using an Apidura Expedition pack, Voile Straps or webbing and buckle systems.
Made from a lightweight anodized ADC-12 aluminium alloy, the Innovation Lab Cargo Cage is strong and corrosion resistant.
The Innovation Lab Cargo Cage is compatible with both the Expedition Cargo Cage Pack (1.3L) and the Expedition Fork Pack (3L), alongside other common packs and straps.
- Universal fit compatible with two and three-bolt mounts
- Designed to complement Expedition Fork Packs and Expedition Cargo Packs
- Compact design fits most downtubes with clearance for chainrings
- Configurable for different mounts and loads
- Anodized with stainless steel fixtures for enhanced corrosion resistance
- Fits common bikepacking accessories with or without packs
- Ultralight construction weighing only 85g
The cargo cage is precision crafted from lightweight ADC-12 aluminium alloy and anodized for a corrosion-resistant finish. It comes supplied with three M5 hex-headed stainless steel bolts.
- ADC-12 aluminium alloy, anodized black
- 3 x 12mm M5 hex-headed stainless-steel bolts