Dismount is searching for someone to work directly with our eCommerce team to grow our website business and contribute to regular digital projects. We strive to connect with our customers in meaningful ways and with the continued growth of our online store, this becomes especially important. Our goal with this position is to help to continually improve our online shopping experience, grow our online sales and provide support to our online customer base.
Who we are:
Our aim is to provide an excellent experience for cycling customers of all
demographics and interests. We aim to be approachable, friendly and
knowledgeable about what we offer. We want to set you up with the tools to
experience and enjoy your adventures to the fullest. That can be rolling to the
park as a family or doing a multi-day self-supported trek through the wilderness.
Our online store is an essential and growing part of our business! We want to get the right person up to speed with all the systems we currently have in place to work alongside our Ecommerce Manager to fulfill orders, manage inventory, and create content for our weekly newsletters and social media. As we grow our online store it’s extremely important to us to make sure that our online customers are still getting the service and community feel they expect when shopping at a local bike shop.
Main Duties Include But Are Not Limited To:
- Assist in both the order fulfillment and returns process including picking, packing, processing, and shipping orders
- Assist in communication with customers regarding online orders, returns, product questions, etc. via email and Shopify Inbox
- Onboarding new products to our website. This includes uploading new products, reviewing copy
- Ensuring accurate inventory via regular updates and audits
- Have experience with Shopify or Lightspeed or both
- Enjoy interacting with customers and providing excellent service. We take pride in being approachable and courteous, any employee must share those values.
- Have high attention to detail and take pride in your work.
- Are constantly on the lookout for ways our shop can run more efficiently.
- Are motivated to learn
- Are organized and tidy.
- Are interested in what we do! Riding Bikes, drinking coffee, camping and getting outside!
What we offer:
- Competitive pay with a sliding scale based on experience, with opportunities to earn more.
- Full-time employment with 2 days off a week, the shop is closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- In-store discounts on bike and camping equipment with access to even better “Pro-Deals” directly from brands.
- Staff social events.
- Access to our workshop for personal repairs.
- Lots of learning opportunities from our brands.
- Free coffee during your shifts.
- A work hard, play hard work atmosphere.