Common on European utility bikes, a front wheel stabilizer makes loading front racks simpler. It is a spring connecting the fork to the down tube. It adds a subtle self centering action to the front wheel, making loading and unloading of a bike with a basket much easier. The spring also offers some resistance to steering, so it counteracts deflections from hitting potholes and road debris.
- Mounts to the back of the fork crown via brake bolt or through bolt
- Fork crown mount diameter is made to fit an M6 bolt - common on nutted calipers
- Use Sheldon's Fender Nuts to work with recessed brake bolts
- Rust resistant and includes all required brackets and hardware
- Available for Small (31.8mm and smaller) and Large (38-62mm) sized downtubes