Versatile and highly durable, the Crane MIPS cycling helmet gives protection for everything from city riding to dirt jumping.
Inspired by skate helmets, the award-winning Crane MIPS is a versatile cycling helmet ideal for everything from cycling around town and commuting, riding on a family adventure or hitting the biggest dirt jumps. Ideal for everyday use, the Crane features a thicker outer shell to prevent dents or damage from scratches, making it easy to take the helmet anywhere without worrying about damaging it. The helmet’s dual-density liner ensures a progressive stop after an impact, helping better manage a wide range of impact forces. The high-density part absorbs larger impact forces, while smaller forces are best managed by the low-density part. Updated to include MIPS, the helmet gives enhanced protection against rotational impacts. It’s easy to find a comfortable and secure fit thanks to an easy-to-use adjustment system.
- Highly durable: The helmet features a thicker outer shell to prevent damage from knocks and drops.
- Dual-density liner: Two densities of EPS are used in the helmet liner to better manage a wider range of impact forces and ensure a progressive stop after any impact.
- MIPS: The MIPS Brain Protection System enhances rotational impact protection.
- Molded straps: The helmet straps are molded into the liner for extra strength.
- Size adjustment system: The easy-to-use size adjuster ensures every user can find a comfortable and secure fit.
Size Guide |