Duckbill Cap - Mango
A request from our ultrarunning ambassadors who asked for a breathable cap—the Duckbill is back in a lightweight 100% recycled nylon. Hat folds and packs easily. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Hard-Working Yet Easy-Wearing Fabric Blend: The brim and crown are made of 100% recycled Baggies™ fabric; open mesh on rest of cap dissipates heat and increases airflow
Foldable and Stuffable: The foam brim can fold into a pocket for easy packing, then rebound to its original shape
Dark Underbill: Built with a dark underbill to reduce glare and eyestrain
Internal Headband: The lightweight, low-profile sweatband is made from our 100% recycled Capilene® Cool Trail fabric for moisture and temperature management; it also has built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
Adjustable for a Custom Fit: The adjustable rear buckle has elastic for a snug, personalized fit
Supporting the People Who Made This Product: Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
Country of Origin: Made in China.
Weight: 43 g (1.5 oz)
- Crown and bill: 4.5-oz (prints: 4.3-oz) 100% recycled nylon with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Panels: 4-oz 100% polyester warp-knit tricot mesh
- Headband: 4.4-oz 100% recycled polyester spun jersey with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn