Magicshine Monteer 5000 is an ideal MTB headlight for the mass majority of mountain bike riders, extremely high output with perfect beam pattern for hardcore mountain biking and off-road cycling.
- 5000 lumens of verified max output by 5 top grade CREE LEDs with custom engineered lamp cups. The beam pattern was fine tuned through multiple iterations with the sole purpose of achieving the best possible performance for hardcore mountain bike riders.
- Top 3 LEDs offer up to 3200 lumens of max ouput at 32 degrees beam spread, while the bottom 2 LEDs put out up to 2000 lumens of spot light with more focused 21 degree spread. Each group of LEDs can be activated separately or together for a well rounded beam pattern. The Monteer 5000 MTB headlight is well suited for hardcore mountain bikers, off road, and Enduro riders, allowing almost day light performance level.
- As a mountain bike light the Monteer 5000 is expected to endure a fair degree of punishment, the light body is well built with high quality materials and craftsmanship. IP65 rating meaning it is able to withstand heavy rain or snow. The aluminim alloy heat fins are engineered to offer top efficiency in transfering and dissipating heat build up inside the light casing. Internal thermal protection will throttle max output if the light gets too hot. The Monteer 5000 MTB headlight is designed to perform optimally when the rider is going at medium to high speeds.
- 7000mAh battery MJ-6116C offers up to 2 hour runtime on max brightness, full beam mode, and 90 hours on 10% half beam mode. The battery uses 4x 18650 high capacity Li-ion cells. Charging time is roughly 9 hours under 5V/2A and when not powering the light, the battery cable can detach and the connector port can be covered with a water resistent silicon plug for mobile power bank use.
- Default mount for the Monteer 5000 and 3500 model MTB headlight is Garmin compatible handlebar mount which is very durable and light weight, comes default with 3 lengths straps, with support for Aero bars. For a more durable version of the handlebar we recommend the MJ-6272 aluminum out front mount or the TTA front mount. Helmet mounting option will require MJ-6275 extension cable and Garmin compatible helmet mount.
- 1M extension cable available to be able to put battery into your jacket or backpack https://magicshine.ca/collections>light-accessories/products/magicshine-mj-6275-extension
Run Time |
100% 5000lm 2:00 hrs
50% 2500lm 4:30 hrs
25% 1250lm 9:30 hrs
10% 500lm 28 hrs
Flash 0~2500lm 9:30 hrs
|Flood Beam||100% 3200lm 3 hrs
50% 1600lm 6 hrs
25% 800lm 13 hrs
10% 350lm 30 hrs
Flash 0~1600lm 13:30 hrs
|Spot Beam||100% 2000lm 7 hrs
50% 1000lm 17 hrs
25% 500lm 45 hrs
10% 100lm 90 hrs
Flash 0~1150lm 35:30 hrs
|Dimensions||8 x 5.2 x 3.5 in.|
|Beam Spread||32° +21°|
|Charging Power and time||9 hrs (5V/2A)
max 15W (5V/3A)