Edge 130 Plus
Edge 130 Plus
Make Every Ride Count.
Never stop cycling with this compact GPS bike computer. Whether you ride to explore new trails or to save the planet in your daily commute, go with Edge 130 Plus.
- No more excuses. Wirelessly sync workouts right to your Edge device.
- Are we there yet? The ClimbPro feature helps you gauge your effort on a hilly route.
- Know where to go. Thanks to easy-to-follow navigation with turn prompts.
- Extra awareness and incident detection. Peace of mind for you and your fans back home.
- Stay in touch while you’re on your bike with a variety of connected features.
- Get more from every charge — up to 12 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
|Device Only||Heart Rate Bundle|
|Edge 130 Plus||Edge 130 Plus|
|USB Cable||Standard Mount|
Sync workouts from your Garmin Connect™ account and others such as TrainingPeaks®, right to your Edge device. View your upcoming training and launch into the relevant workout seamlessly.
Improve your fitness with dynamic performance insights such as VO2 max, heart rate4 and more.
Track the epic details of every ride with new mountain biking metrics such as jump count, jump distance and hang time.
Automatically see the remaining ascent and grade when you’re climbing while following a route or course. This helps you gauge your effort and see how much you have left to suffer.
Edge 130 Plus uses multiple satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. A built-in altimeter also shows how high you’ve ridden.
Stay on track with turn prompts, plus a breadcrumb map to see where you’ve been and where you’re going. At the end of the ride, Edge 130 Plus can even direct you back to your starting location.
Crisp, Clear Screen
See your directions on a 1.8” display that’s sharp and easy to read in direct sunlight or low-light conditions
Pair the Edge 130 Plus with Garmin's Varia rearview radar and lights so you can easily see and be seen.
This Edge automatically sends your location to preloaded emergency contacts if it detects an incident. Incident detection is enabled by default for select activity profiles only.