The revolutionary tire insert.
CushCore is based on a new concept: Tire Suspension. Any suspension system has a spring and a damper, and with CushCore, pressurized air in the tire is the spring and the CushCore tire insert is the damper. For easy installation, use CushCore's Bead Dropper Tire Lever.
Also like traditional suspension, a constant damping force wouldn’t work. It has to be dynamic. Suspension should be supple on small bumps but firm on big hits.
CushCore responds differently depending on the tire loading scenario. The more the tire flexes, the more damping it provides. We break it down into small, medium, and large tire deflections.
Small: Under normal load or “just rolling along”
- Little or no damping
- Lively feel
- Less rolling resistance than tubeless
Medium: Bumps and corners that flex the tire sidewalls
- Moderate damping
- Interacts with tire sidewalls
- Supports tire sidewalls (stable/less tire roll)
- Controlled rebound (less bounce and deflection)
- Less vibration
Large: Impacts that fully collapse the tire
- High level of damping
- Dissipates the impact energy
- Reduces bump force experienced by the rider
- Damps rebound force, helping tire to remain in contact with the ground
- Protects the rim and helps prevent flats
CushCore improves suspension performance by 16% and reduces impact force from big hits by 50%. Send it with total confidence.
35% more sidewall stability eliminates tire squirm and burping, even at low tire pressure. Rail corners with total confidence.
CushCore provides a 12% smoother ride and 3% reduced rolling resistance. Ride with more control, more momentum, and less fatigue. It’s like taking fewer punches in a fight
- CushCore PRO fits tire widths 2.1″ to 2.6″ and inner rim widths 22mm to 35mm.
- Includes (2) CushCore tire inserts, (2) 44mm CushCore presta air valves, valve core tool, installation instructions, and rim stickers.