C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube raises the bar when it comes to providing the ultimate lubrication. It provides total corrosion protection and unparalleled performance in dry, dusty and damp conditions. With added nano ceramic particles and synthetic polymers, C3 Dry Ceramic Chain Lube maximises your power output by reducing metal to metal contact to a ground breaking, low level and provides up to 10 times the performance of conventional chain oils and lubes. The Muc-Off R&D team definitely didn’t cut corners when they brought the future of bike lubes to the masses.
In fact, our team made sure the C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is safe by creating a biodegradable, petroleum free formula so you don’t have to worry about yourself, your bike or the planet. The new C3 Dry Ceramic Lube is available in 50ml and 120ml so whether you’re in the workshop, on the road or hitting the trails, we’ve got you covered.
Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross & MTB
Provides the ultimate performance in damp, dry & dusty conditions
Petroleum free formula for eco protection
Ceramic coating for increased drive chain protection
Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
Pipette system for easy application
Includes UV torch to check for 100% coverage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of C3 Dry Lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
5. Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!