Deodorizing cleaner and conditioner for synthetic technical underwear and wicking clothing worn next to the skin.
BaseWash® effectively cleans, deodorizes, inhibits the build up of body odors, accelerates drying and improves cooling efficiency of synthetic base layers.
- Why technical baselayer fabrics dry so quickly and cool you down:
Synthetic base layers are designed to be worn next to the skin, providing user comfort by maintaining body temperature and controlling moisture. The fabrics used are highly wicking (they will spread moisture out over a large area), fast drying and breathable. It is therefore essential to maintain these properties when caring for base layers.
- How Nikwax BaseWash makes your synthetic base layers perform better:
- Nikwax BaseWash® is easy to use as it cleans and conditions at the same time.
- Nikwax BaseWash® refreshes your synthetic base layers by deodorizing and maintains freshness by preventing odor build up when in use.
- Nikwax BaseWash® also enhances and revitalizes the wicking properties of synthetic base layers and increases breathability. This helps the fabric to spread sweat, dry quickly, and keep you more comfortable in all conditions.
- Nikwax BaseWash® outperforms household detergents and fabric conditioners at improving wicking, accelerating drying, and removing and preventing odor.
- Use Nikwax BaseWash in the washing machine:
Use undiluted Nikwax BaseWash® to treat stubborn stains before washing.
Shake well before use. Follow care label instructions. Do not use fabric conditioner. Do not use on waterproof clothing.
- Place item(s) in washing machine.
- Use 2fl oz/50ml of Nikwax BaseWash® for front loading washing machines.*
- Wash according to care label.
* For top loading machines in USA and Canada use 3.5fl oz/100ml for low water level, or 5fl oz/150ml for medium water level.