Sturmfist 3 is ideal for riding in temperatures between 10 and 30 degrees F (-12 to -1 degrees C). Smart fabrics block wind and water while regulating body temperature and moisture. High-tech insulation and the lobster-claw design keep your hands and fingers toasty. This is one piece of winter bike gear you’ll definitely want in your wardrobe.
- Wind- and water-resistant soft shell outer
- AX® Suede synthetic leather palm offers great grip and control
- Primaloft 6 oz Gold insulation with Cross Core Aerogel technology
- Primaloft ECO needle insulation with grip control on palm
- Merino wool blend lining made from 35% recycled materials
- Infinite hook-and-loop wrist cinch
- Conductive synthetic leather on thumb and index fingers is touch-screen friendly
- Pre-curved fingers for natural hand position on handlebars
- Lobster-claw design
- Suede nose wipe on thumb
- Touch-screen compatible
|Insulation||Primaloft 6 oz Gold insulation with Cross Core Aerogel technology, Primaloft ECO needle insulation with grip control on palm
|Outer Shell||Wind- and water-resistant shell fabric
||AX® Suede synthetic leather
||Merino wool blend made from 35% recycled materials
|Suggested Temperature Range||-12°C to -1° Comfort
|Care Instructions||Machine wash cold. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Size Guide |
Measurements refer to body size, not garment dimensions, unless noted. In instances when your body measurements are midway between two sizes, go to the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
Measure the circumference of your dominant hand just below the knuckles.