Designed specifically for cool and wet conditions, Ragnarök provides a high level of water resistance, moisture regulation, and comfort in a performance cycling shoe. Constructed with a BOA closure, waterproof membrane, and rubberized shell that extends above the ankle, Ragnarök delivers unrivaled weather protection in the wettest and muddiest of conditions.
- Hook-and-loop neoprene ankle
- BOA closure with IP1 low power reel
- Works with 2-bolt mountain compatible cleats
- Black finish
- 25ºF+ / -3ºC+ Comfort
- Features: Micro-adjustable BOA closure for perfectly dialed fit, adjustable ankle diameter for snug fit and protection, protective membrane for wind and water resistance, anti-slip outsole. Ragnarok provides a high level of wind and moisture protection, but IS NOT waterproof. For best moisture protection in extremely wet conditions it is necessary to cover the ankle with waterproof rain pants
- Upper: Premium microfiber, neoprene ankle, abrasion-resistant Tec Tuff toe and heel.
- Midsole: Fiberglass-injected nylon wtih high impact resistance
- Outsole: Real rubber, anti-slip micro-glass filament lugs
- Closure: Side-mounted BOA IP1 reel and lacing system
- Lasts: Performance last designed for rigorous training and competition positions the foot for optimal energy transfer, with a roomy forefoot that provides comfort on longer rides
- Sizes: Mens wide 36 - 50 (no size 49), full sizes only
- Suggested Temp Range: 25ºF+ / -3ºC+