Our Annual gift guides are here to help you make sense of what to buy your loved ones around the holidays. It can be exhausting to try to guess out of thin air what the perfect gift might be, so this year we’ve compiled several different lists, handpicked by our amazing staff to try to help track down that perfect, practical gift.
Check out our other Gift Guides:
AS ALWAYS, SOME IMPORTANT THINGS WE OFFER TO HELP OUT:
- Free Local Delivery – We deliver within Toronto every Tuesday and Friday totally free of charge. Place an order with us for any amount and we’ll drop it off. If you place your order on one of our delivery days, you’ll get it same day.
- Free In-Store Pickup – Worried you’ll miss out on something? Our online shop is open 24/7 for you. Choose pickup in store as your option and your package will be waiting for you. Easy in and out.
- Free Nationwide shipping on orders over $50 – Buy anything combination of items from us over $50 and we can get it to you anywhere in Canada, free. Excludes bikes.
- Nationwide bike shipping for $75 flat rate. We have an ultra competitive $75 flat rate for new bike purchases and $50 for frames anywhere in Canada.
- Hassle free returns.
Kid's Gift Guide
1. New Bike
We have a massive selection of kids bikes in stock right now with more arriving every week. Our kids bikes from Norco and Opus are some of the best fitting ones out there so your child gets comfortable and has a great experience as early as possible. All our new kids bikes are a part of our 2 year trade in program so you don’t have to compromise on size to make it fit for several years.
Spice up the look of any bike with a great set of streamers. We have lots of different colours available so you can match or be as wild as you want.
3. Troy Lee Designs A1 Drone Youth Helmet
This is a top notch kids mountain bike helmet. Based off of their best selling adult version, this helmet has deep coverage in the back and the right fit for kids who want to push it off road!
4. Troy Lee Designs Air Glove Youth
We have a deep selection of gloves for kids but this one has great protection, some great colours and is extra stretchy for a very comfortable fit.
5. Cagemount and Waterbottle Cage
Because the frames are smaller, traditional water bottle bolts aren’t present on a lot of kids bikes and there isn’t room to get a bottle inside the frame. The Topeak cagemount gives you the ability to mount a regular water bottle cage onto your handlebars so your child can bring their own water with them wherever they go by bike.
6. Burger Bell
Need I say more? The coolest bell out there.
7. Crankbrothers M5 Multi Tool
A simple but great starter tool for the blossoming DIY’er
8. 49N Doppler Light Set
Make sure your little one is seen with a cool light set.
9. Cat Eye Computer
Track your distance and see how fast you’re going with an easy one button wireless computer.