Chase Some Good Times with the All-City Steeplechase!
The All-City Steeplechase is a one-weekend bike bash August 6-8, 2021 where solo explorers or teams of 2–4 riders can complete a list of 10 party-pace challenges on their bike.
What is it? Part scavenger hunt and part photo contest, All-City has partnered up with us here at Dismount and friends at 11 other independent bike shops to create personalized challenges in a dozen different cities. Posting photo proof of your completed challenges to Instagram will get you officially entered to win goodies and swag, including one All-City Super Professional Single Speed for the grand-prize winner. Plus check out our instagram for a chance to win a Dismount prize pack!
Explore Toronto's hidden gems, spend time with your buds, compete for prizes — whatever your motivation, it’ll feel good as hell to have some fun together on your bikes!
Here's how it works:
- Get out there on your bike
- Have some fun!
- And snap photos of at least five completed challenges (see below)
- Your official entry isn’t complete until you post the pics to your Instagram grid (not Stories, FYI) using the hashtag #AllCitySteeplechase. Get wild, get creative — we’ll be picking the grand-prize winner based on how many challenges you complete and how rad your photos are.
- Find a Toronto population sign and snap a photo.
- Pet someone else’s dog — with permission. Remember to get a photo with your new friend!
- Ride to Leslie Spit Light House & take a photo.
- Ride to Richmond-Adelaide Centre and take a photo with the sculpture.
- Grab a snack at one of Dismount's favorite spots:
- Show us your favorite shortcut! Whether it’s singletrack, double track, paved, or pulverized, we want to see your secret spot.
- Climb up Brickworks Lookout and show us the view from the top. Bonus points for a stellar sunrise or sunset shot!
- Ride to your favorite swimming spot on Toronto Islands and go for a dip! Don’t forget to snap a photo!
- Get out on your local bike paths and trails for a little cleanup! Pick up at least ten pieces of trash and capture a photo of your goodies.
- Ride to Dismount Bike Shop and complete the Steeplechase Challenge!
Not from Toronto or near a participating shop? No worries! All-City has got you covered with a list of challenges so you can participate wherever you're from. See their list here.